AB Capstone is a fast growing, vertically integrated real estate company with expertise in investment, development, and construction of residential and commercial projects. We are a team of dedicated real estate professionals committed to utilizing innovative design strategies to build quality properties. Over the last decade, AB Capstone and its affiliates have been involved in over 1.0MM SF of ground-up development and value-add real estate projects. Currently, our team is looking for an experienced Commercial Property Manager who will effectively ensure that AB Capstone properties are maintained and operated in accordance with the company’s investment objectives.
- Perform all lease administration duties, reviewing leases for compliance, notification, updates, escalations, late charges, statements, and insurance compliance.
- Abstract all property leases.
- Confirm accurate tenant monthly billings, oversee collections, and coordinate default proceedings.
- Monitor aged receivables and ensure their proactive resolution.
- Develop operating and capital budgets, track variances, oversee the completion of CAM reconciliations, and ensure a smooth recovery process.
- Bid and negotiate all vendor contracts.
- Develop an effective ongoing tenant relations plan. Maintain regular contact with tenants. Consider all issues and service requests, making sure they are resolved.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement in properties.
- Track and proactively lease up all vacancies.
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual inspections as required for each property to eliminate future capital expenditures.
- Constantly monitor property performance to achieve the highest possible net operating income.
- Coordinate with the accounting team to ensure accurate and timely property performance reporting.
- Oversee on behalf of owner, all tenant and building construction work to ensure timely and accurate completion of all construction work on the property.
- Become an expert on local market competition, demographic, and media to effectively market vacant properties and maximize return on investment.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, reliable, highly productive, and efficient.
- Must have great interpersonal and communication skills to successfully deal with internal and external business associates.
- Must be able to effectively negotiate.
- Must have working knowledge of Yardi, accruals, and reclassification.
Experience: 5-10 years of commercial property management experience is required. Some residential property management experience is preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
This is a full-time position.
AB Capstone provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AB Capstone complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.